【瑞銀徵才】Graduate Talent Program 2018, Wealth Management - Client Advisors Your role
Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business? Do you want to learn how to meet the needs of wealthy clients? We're looking for someone like that to:
• develop and become a successful client advisor through our training program
• establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
• proactively widen and deepen client and prospective client relationships
• comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2018, or with less than two years of work experience. In particular, you have:
• an outstanding record of extracurricular and/or entrepreneurial achievements
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• the nature to connect with people fast (they want to know you)
• fluent English and local language skills
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Graduate Talent Program
At the start of your Graduate Talent Program, you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it. You'll be rotated across specialist teams within our Investment Products & Services (IPS) function to broaden your product knowledge.
After completing the Graduate Talent Program, you'll advance your career to become a Client Advisor through our Associate Program. It's designed to equip you with the skills you need through a combination of experiential learning as well as the Wealth Management Base Certification (WM Diploma). You'll work closely with our Client Advisors or Desk Heads to gain first-hand exposure to areas like client interactions, sales, and risk management.
We’ll pay a competitive salary. Find out more about this and other benefits here.
How to apply
·Please submit your CV via
http://www.ubs.com/career --> select "Search Jobs" --> select "Asia Pacific: Students & Graduates" --> select by City: Taipei -- >" Graduate Talent Program 2018, Wealth Management - Client Advisors＂/158398BR --> ＂Apply now＂
· Submission deadline: October 20, 2017